Monday, April 26, 2004

I just got back from watching Kill Bill Vol. 2. SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD - Su loved it to death, unfortunately I can't really say the same. The problem with this movie is that it didn't make me go wow like the first instalment did. And that it seemed a little too silly at times. Ok so the bride beating the crazy 88 in the shophouse in Vol. 1 was a bit far fetched, but it was nowhere near stuff in this movie like the truth serum and the 'attack' the Bride used at the end. All in all I came away pretty disappointed that it was nowhere as great as I thought it would be.

Bought Joss Stone's The Soul Sessions before the movie. Heard a lot about this 16 year old British white chick who they say would be the next Aretha. I only heard one song from the album, Fell In Love with a Boy and its pretty cool so I decided to get it. I am just so desperate for good music now, haven't heard any new stuff that just blew me away, not since Mars Volta.

No comments:

Post a Comment