Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I am really angry. Someone better ask me why I am angry. Nevermind I will just say it !
I am angry at the lack of comments for my last few entries ! Only 1 ! What the hell is wrong with you people?
Don't you know that I bask in your comments to compensate for my non-existent sex/social life !!?
Don't you know that I pretend that everyone who comments is one of my close friends to console myself of the fact that I have no friends ?
Don't you know that in the entry before that (the one with 5 comments), I actually faked the user TIP-OFF !!?
Don't you know that I actually find manties sexy but made fun of them so I won't be thot as gay ?
Ok the last one ihas no relation with the lack of comments; I just wanted to come out of the closet.
Anyway this means 1 comment for the last 4 entries. That just makes my blood boil! The travesty!
Yes I may be a comment slut/whore/gigolo/perv, but before you cast the first stone, look deep into your own hearts and you will find your very own comment whoreling (which is a midget whore for the uneducated) hiding behind the cold comment-phobic hearts of yours !

No comments:

Post a Comment