Sunday, February 01, 2004

Yes haven't been blogging. Mostly cos I been meeting friends from NUS after work for most of the past week. It's kinda nice to catch up with people whom you haven't seen in a long time. Hope it doesn't take another year before we meet each other again.

I have to admit that I am a little disappointed with some of my friends from junior college. I have tried to meet up with them quite a few times but they always seem to be too busy. And we all live in the east side also so I can't understand why they can't make a day free to have dinner or something. I am really interested to know what they been up to and stuff, but its quite obvious that they don't feel the same way.

Went to watch the Last Samurai on friday, it was ok i guess , wasn't as good as my sis said it was. But the friend I went with was like practically tearing near the end, it was kinda cute. I love to see chicks cry at movies, dun know why. Next movie I am going to watch is Lost In Translation, read great reviews on it and it has Bill Murray!
Ok going to go shopping in a couple of hours for hip clothes. Was supposed to go last week but it got cancelled. Yes there's no stopping my transformation to Hip-Bert, it WILL happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment