Sunday, January 18, 2004

Weekend was a total waste. Watched my beloved Man Utd play like crap and lose to bottom club Wolves thats about it. Meeting an ex-colleague for coffee tommorow, looking forward to that. But this big guy from my Company will be here tommorow, and apparently he wants to meet my team at 6:30 pm, so just for that we have to wait for him. I don't really see the point in it, he will probably just say "thanks for your good work" and so forth.

Oh I finally tested out the microwave oven I bought for my mom couple weeks ago; heh we were all huddling around it and watching while it heated up tuna for a whole minute. Yes we never had one before this. I was a little nervous, was afraid it would explode or something but thank god it didn't. And the tuna came out all piping hot! Man sometimes you can't help but be amazed by the wonders of technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment