Sunday, January 11, 2004

Ok wanna ask a question : Is it weird for 2 guys to go for dinner and ice cream after work ? I don't see anything wrong with it but a friend tells me he wouldn't do it. So just wondering what is the general opinion on this.

Speaking of which a funny thing happened at Swensen's yesterday. I and a friend were in the queue waiting for a seat, and there was a guy, wife , a kid and a maid in front of us. Then for no damm reason the kid looked at me and started laughing. I got so pissed off that I remarked to my friend "The bloody kid laughing at me" out loud,the dad heard it and he turned and apologized. Thank god he wasn't mad I called his kid bloody. Relly lucky he wasn't the ah beng type.

Ok got trashed this morning again at bball, I lost because of a recurrence of an old sports injury I suffered in kindergarden, otherwise I would have won !

I been in a pretty good mood last week, have to say it was one of the best weeks i had in the past year. Don't know how long it is gonna last but might as well enjoy it while I can. This is despite the fact I got cancelled twice by friends who were supposed to meet me for dinner!

My song of the week has to be "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by The Darkness, i been listening to it non-stop. The darkness is a rock band that borrows very heavily from 70s/80s rock , very campy but somehow they pull it off. Go check it out alright!

Can't explain all the feelings that you're making me feel
My heart's in over drive and you're behind the steering wheel
Touching you, touching me, touching you cause you're touching me
I believe in a thing called love, just listen to the rhythm of my heart
There's a chance we can make it now, we'll be lookin till the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called luuuuuurrrrrrvvveeeee....


Sigh if I could only sing this to a certain gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment