Thursday, December 11, 2003

Sigh you don't really know how bad you look till u see yourself in a picture. I saw a couple few days ago and damm I look more like a pregnant mare than a stallion. Damm depressing. The following morning I did push-ups in the morning, which I haven't done like forever. Not gonna disclose how many I did before I felt like fainting, but let's just saymy dog could have done more. Anyway I am going cycling tommorrow at East Coast, hopefully I lose a couple of inches by the end of it. *Hopeful*

I found out about the Asian Blog Awards through some of the blogs I regularly read. Checked some of them out and there was a few nominees who openly critised other blogs that were nominated; either attacking their content, their poor English or their design. Yeah true some of the blogs I read I didn't think were that great. But don't think its necessary to publicly denounce them cos that just seems a little arrogant, not to mention really mean. If you don't like a blog, then don't read it. It is as simple as that. Yeah some of them say it's just a joke but I can't really see that as one; a lot of people take their blogs seriously and they might take constructive criticism, being ridiculed is another matter. Having said that I did make fun of someone's blog a couple months back, cos I thought he was religious to the point of being ridiculous, but yeah it was a tad mean. So if he's reading this , sorry alright!

BTW how come my blog, with all its exceptional writing, irresistable humour and philosophical insights (which has probably changed at least 2 of my 5 readers' lives), wasn't nominated ? I guess some things in life just can't be explained. Or maybe too many people tried to nominate me at once, hence causing it not to be added to the list. Hey I am in computer science, it happens really often ok !

No comments:

Post a Comment