Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Really looking forward to Xmas day. Cos every year its the same exciting thing. My relatives whom I never see for the past year come down to eat our food and make boring small talk while pretending to be interested about what we been up to. I seriously do not understand the point of doing it year after year but apparently we are obliged to invite them because they invited us for Deepavali or Hari Raya so it would be rude of us not to invite them. Well I have a brilliant idea, how about we screw politeness and only invite people who we really want to invite? First of all it would save us a hell lot of money and time in terms of food preparation and entertainment. Oh and let me not even get to the xmas decorations my dad puts up year after year. I think he could save a lot of effort by leaving them all year round because it never changes.
Yup really looking forward to Xmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment