Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Really crappy day today. Few things feel worse than the feeling that you are being pitied. Even if that was probably not the person's intention. And I feel like I am in real danger of losing something that I really treasure. Hope it's just me over-reacting. But I just can't help feeling that I do not deserve all this. But hey who said life is fair right.

I was blog-surfing a couple hours ago and I stumbled into 1 which mentioned that she found my blog humorous and insightful. It really made my (crappy) day. Yeah ok so its a little strange to be glad about being flattered by someone whom I never met or talked to , but with the day I had it was really what I needed. At least there are still people who think I'm not all that bad. Now I just have to make sure I never meet her so that she will never think otherwise.

I was supposed to go drinking with my bro-in-law and his friends tommorow night , but I changed my mind. They are nice people and all but I can't really click with them. So will probably be staying at home alone. Not exactly the way I wanted to start my new year but not much choice there.

No comments:

Post a Comment