Thursday, December 18, 2003

Had a really long dream last night. I dreamt that I had to go to some European country for work. When I reached there I went to the seaside, there was a waterfall near the shore and I started taking pictures of it. After that I was at some apartment with my boss and another colleague, and we started talking. Then it was time for us to go back to Singapore so we left the house and got ready to take the cab to the airport, but then I remembered I forgot my bag. They waited for me while i headed back, but I couldn't find the apartment that I was in, so finally they left without me to the airport. Can't remember anything after that.

Coincidentally two of my colleagues are overseas right now. Heh I think it's probably a manifestation of my desire to join them.

I read that Saddam's relatives claim he was sedated before he was taken in which was why he didnt resist when they found him in the hole. But I am wondering how is that possible, did they like throw sedatives and a syringe into the hole and asked him to inject himself ? Or filled the hole with sleeping gas before they dragged him out? Doesn't sound plausible.

No comments:

Post a Comment