Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Went to a friend's place for Hari Raya this morning; man the food was really amazing! Had ayam masak merah and rendang mutton, tell you I almost orgas on the table. I had like 3 pieces of the chicken , wanted to have more but decided to control myself. Spend the rest of the day re-organising my CD collection, my dad just dumped all the CDs and VCDs together and it was really annoying cos I had my albums sorted out alphabetically. But the good thing is I finally found my OK Computer CD !! Been looking for it like for months so it was a big relief. I first heard this album in 1997 but it still amazes me now.

Oh i finally got my 2 CDs from Borders which I ordered like eons ago . First is Things Fall Apart by the Roots and the other is El Cielo by Dredg. Heh but haven't really heard them that much, cos been listening to OK Computer. Will post reviews when I can. Oh and I also bought Men are from Mars Women are from Venus, "the definitive guide to relationships", thanks to a really strong recommendation from a guy friend. Yeah yeah I am getting desperate ok.

i'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me
they'd think that i'd finally lost it completely
i'd show them the stars, and the meaning of life
they'd shut me away ......but i'd be alright

Subterranean Homesick Alien by Radiohead

No comments:

Post a Comment