Thursday, November 27, 2003

If you noticed I dun have that emotion crap thingy at the top of my blog (that tells people how I am feeling) anymore; don't know why I put it up there in the first place, I never update it that often anyway as it's too much of a hassle. Instead I am just gonna put like a rating out of 10 for every day. 1 being a total sucky day where i feel like commiting suicide , 10 will be a super happy day, like the day I lose my virginity. But dun expect a 10 anytime soon, for like the next 10 years.

Speaking of days, had a pretty good day ...err..today. But I just got hold of some information that I am not sure if it was best for me to know. Like I realised recently, sometimes ignorance is bliss. Oh well guess I just have to wait and see how it all folds out.

I been meeting this gal from my workplace a couple of times on the way back home; I was introduced to her once but the problem is I totally forgot her name and I was too embarassed to ask. There was this one time I was talking to her and she had her badge around her chest area, hanging by her neck. So I tried to sneak a peek at the badge to see if I can see her name while I was listening to her. The thing is I think she caught me looking and probably thought I was like checking out her boobs or something. Sigh this happens to me way too often.

Today :6/10
Listened to : Dredg, White Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment