Thursday, October 23, 2003

Went to meet my friend at Siglap last night to pass her back the LOTR book I borrowed from her. Heh I read like 3 chapters only, I found it so damm boring. But it was really nice to meet up with her and catch up. Hopefully we don't take too long to meet up again. Came and called my friend in Nottingham, talked for like an hour, kinda missed talking to her. Oh and I got her to listen to one of The Perfect Circle's songs and she really liked it! How cool is that, finally someone likes one of the bands that I dig, that doesnt happen too often. But kinda sad, I asked her if she missed me but she said no. Guess I shot myself in the foot with that question. Sniff...Well I miss her. (This is your cue to go "Awwwwwwwwwww") But yeah she's probably the first indian gal who I actually could talk to and have a decent conversation with.


Clever got me this far
Then tricky got me in
I am what I'm after
I don't need another friend
Smile and drop the cliche
'Till you think I'm listening
I take just what I came for
Then I'm out the door again


The Package by A Perfect Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment