Saturday, October 11, 2003

Nothing to blog about recently. Oh I saw this gal with incredibly long hair on the train a couple of days also , it reached up to her ankles! Damm was so tempted to touch it, I really got a fetish for chicks with long hair. Such a turn on.

Yesterday we went to this eating place called the Reading Room with a couple of gals from a different department. Striked up a pretty interesting conversation with this gal, she seemed really nice. One of the other gals spilled some sauce on her jeans as well, sigh wasted I wasn't beside her or I would have helped her wiped her off, being the nice gentleman that I am. But it was really fun meeting new pple from the organisation.

Going to see the movie 'Seabiscuit' tommorow. I would have rather preferred to watch Underworld which seems to be a pretty cool fantasy movie in the vein of the Matrix, but well the horse movie (it's about a horse) should be pretty good as well , read a lot of positive reviews on it. But don't think there are any chicks in it.

My mom woke me up at 6 am, before she left for work, to remind me to go buy lunch for myself when it was time for lunch. And I shouted at her to stop waking me up everytime she feels the need to tell me something totally useless. Sigh can anyone say OVER-PROTECTIVE. And this is not the first time she did it, when I was sick last week and was in bed like the whole day she came in like every hour and waked me up to ask me if I was alright. Sigh I wonder when will be the day she will finally realise that I am already 25 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment