Friday, October 31, 2003

It's easy for me to say I am not bothered by it, which is why I keep saying it to myself. But saying and doing is a totally different matter. Sometimes I feel something very close to hatred, thats how much it affects me. Yet I don't show it, not because I don't want to , but because I can't. But I am desperately waiting for that day, the day when I can show it. I know there is no point in feeling this way, life is too short to bear grudges yada yada, but yeah where feelings are concerned, rationale goes out the window. I thought that things were going to get better at one point not too long ago, but it turned out to be a false dawn. But when you are in the pits there isn't any way but up right?

Your halo slipping down .......to choke you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment