Saturday, August 09, 2003

Was supposed to meet my net friend today for lunch but she had to postpone it , no biggie but now I am stuck at home with nothing to do. It's only noon but I am already feeling bored as hell. Maybe I will dl and watch Star Wars Ep 2

Watched Austin Powers: Goldmember yesterday night cos a lot of friends were saying it was really funny, but I thought it was rather unfunny, I laughed like twice during the whole show. But have to admit the cameos by Paltrow, Spacey, Cruise were pretty amazing. Especially Paltrow.

I need to stop being so paranoid. Thought I did something to creep out a gal friend of mine a couple of days ago; but ended up that it was all in my head...*sigh of relief* .... well I did it once before so it was like deja vu you see. But it turned out that she was just having a bad day.

Oh yeah I saw a bunch of teenage Ah Bengs at the bus stop on the way to work yesterday. I think there were 7 of them , the youngest looked like he was at most 11 , the oldest 15. And they were ALL smoking, well they were sharing 2 ciggies between them but even the youngest guy was smoking. I dun know I just find it kinda sad. At 11 shouldnt you be like playing catching and stuff instead of smoking?

OK all those non-singaporeans , please go to this website where you can win a trip to Singapore plus shopping vouchers and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment