Sunday, July 06, 2003


Tamil is not funny!

Yes I needed to get that off my chest. I am really sick of how some people try to make fun of the Tamil language by using yan-de-pu-dan-ne and other such nonsensical words because they think its funny. And yeah this came about after i read this blog where the gal uses words like that to describe how this bangladeshi man was talking. And then I remembered what happened when I went out with my friends the other time; I called my mom and talked to her and one of my friends started doing that , using those dumbass words. I mean making fun of how someone's mother tongue sounds like; how low is that ? I doubt a Chinese person would like it if i went "Ching , Chong , Hoi, Moi " everytime he speaks mandarin or cantonese or whatever. I swear the next person who does something like that in front of me is gonna get it from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment