Saturday, July 19, 2003

Talked to a net friend on the phone for close to 5 hours last night ; it's a new record for me, hell the longest time I been on the phone was probably like 2 hours , andthat was with a guy, but let's not go there. But it was a really pleasant experience and I am probably gonna meet up with her next week!

I have always wanted to do a '50 things about me' list like I have seen in a lot of blogs out there but I don't know if I will ever be able to. I guess there are a lot of things about me that I still wanna keep private from some of my real life friends/colleagues. And I am pretty sure some of those things will surprise them a lot also or even find hard to believe. Maybe 1 day I will be able to put up such a list but don't think it's anytime soon.

Anyway spend the whole afternoon at the vet, brought Boy and Bobby to the vet. Boy for his monthly injection to curb his skin infection and Bobby for his cataracts and bad breath due to his bad gums and teeth. Also got them to shave Boy bald, he looks really cute now I am gonna put up a picture really soon alright so you guys can check him out. Anyway the final bill came up to 190 bucks, yeah that was a 1/10th of my salary gone in 2 hours :( . Sigh the things you do for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment