Tuesday, July 15, 2003


My New Camera!

Yes finally I bought my digital camera, the Canon Powershot A70 ! Comes with a lot of manual functions which I do not know how to use yet; but I am going to go through the user manual over the weekend and figure it out. In the meantime check out very amateurish pictures taken by me of my dogs last night. Heh the poor guys were sleeping but I kinda awoke them with my flash. Bobby actually seemed pretty annoyed at one point ,he was like glaring at me. Well bloody hell he can forget about dinner tonight ! Oh ya the url is here!

OK at the risk of sounding sad and desperate anyone interested to go see City of God, that Portuguese movie, with me ? Please ? Preferably a chick ? Btw it's RA.
Oh and I am also thinking of taking up guitar lessons; it's something I been wanting to do for a long time but just never got around to it. Thinking of signing up with the Yamaha school at Bedok Central. If anyone got any lobang (Singlish: special deal) I would be really grateful !

Was listening to one of my first ever rock CDs today at work today, Throwing Copper by Live. Man it's hard to believe that it's been such a long time since I got it , that was way back in junior college which makes it 8 years. Can still remember waking up at 3 am every Friday morning to watch Channel V's Billboard Top 20 Countdown on Channel 5; that was how I got to know about Live, Weezer, Alice In Chains and Pearl Jam;this was way before mp3s and I didn't even know how to use a computer yet. Heh and I remember blasting this album in my room really loudly when I was really pissed also just to annoy my parents....sigh that was teenage angst for ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment