Tuesday, July 29, 2003


Dream

Had a really vivid and long dream last night. I dreamt I was at this place having dinner with a relative and her husband. And then I asked her if she wanted to go and see a movie with me after dinner, her husband had to go somewhere . She asked her husband and he rather hesitantly agreed, but told me not to try anything funny (or something to that effect). I then remember us going to the cinema, I think it was the old Cathay cinema that used to be at City Hall but don't remember watching the movie. Next thing I knew I was at her house and she was being verbally abused by her husband and her mother-in-law. And for some reason I knew she was also physically abused by her hubby as well. I tried to persuade her to leave the house with me but she was way too frightened of them to leave eventhough she really wanted to. Then someone locked the gate to her house and she couldn't leave anymore, I was standing outside looking in.

My shoes finally gave up on me, the front part of the sole came off as I went back home so I am wearing my ultra tight leather shoes today. Going to go down to Tampines to get a new pair from Hush Puppies later. Oh and need to get a credit card and luggage bags for my Thailand trip !

No comments:

Post a Comment