Friday, July 18, 2003


Down with flu :(

Caught the sniffles this morning and now feeling really hot and bothered. Brought home a company workstation back home yesterday; our centre is under renovation so it would be useful when I wanna install and test out some of my ...err..stuff. Anyway how many people can say they have a computer with a 64-bit processor at home eh ; I am gonna brag about it to all my (net) friends. OK I am such a geek.
Oh go read today's TODAY paper cos Mr Brown wrote a really funny article in it regarding the RJC incident . Btw there was also an article in it where they say that women should not wear bras as they are "an unnecessary undergarment forced on women by society as a statement of modesty, albeit a false one."
Well as a strong advocate of women's rights I have to agree; women have suffered long enough; its time for chicks to give the middle finger to the unreasonable demands of society and let it all hang out !

I have failed miserably in my attempt to get a chick to go see City of God with me. They are either under-aged (it's RA) or not free or not interested in watching a foreign language movie. I never quite understand why some people wouldn't even consider watch a movie unless it's a hollywood blockbuster or has a well-known star/director in it. I mean at least give them a try before you say you don't like them right. *frustrated*

Listening to : Portishead's Dummy, Ani DiFranco 's Dilate , Marilyn Manson's Antichrist Superstar

how could you do nothing
and say, i'm doing my best
how could you take almost everything
and then come back for the rest
how could you beg me to stay,
reach out your hands and plead
and then pack up your eyes and run away
as soon as i agreed


Done Wrong by Ani DiFranco

No comments:

Post a Comment