Saturday, June 28, 2003

Went to see Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle with my colleagues yesterday and man that was one hell of a crappy show. Demi Moore actually flew; that was how ridiculous it got. That's 3 crappy shows I seen in a row. But did see the trailer for 'The Italian Job' a movie starring Edward Norton who is one of my favourite actors, hoping to catch it as soon as it opens.Speaking of movies, I been trying to ask every chick I know to go see Finding Nemo cos everyone who has seen it tells me its really funny; but so far all of them said they seen it already. What a coincidence .....

After that we went to a nearby coffee place for a while. I paid 5 bucks for a cup of vanilla latte. Heh its funny cos 4 months I wouldn't even think of paying that kinda money for one miserable cup of coffee. Scary what having money can do to your spending habits. Anyway we started talking about ghosts and spirits and how there are people who can see them. For me I am still skeptical about it eventhough I do know a friend who told me she sees this kinda stuff. I think its probably because I already have a hard time believing in God, let alone ghosts and spirits.

Oh pretty cool I met this guy from Atlanta, Georgia online ; he's a guitarist in a band and he was also a fan of At the Drive-In (ATDI) which is one of my fav bands. He was telling me about Mars Volta's ( band that was formed after ATDI broke up) new album and how amazing it is. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment