Monday, June 23, 2003

Met a couple of my friends from junior college for dinner and drinks just now; We went to this pub near changi village called Bark Cafe, it's an open air place with dim lights and pretty nice music, had a lot of fun.

I had a couple of Heinekens and this beer called Killkenny's or something which was really nice, really smooth compared to other beers, you could probably drink the whole mug at one go. Yeah I never been much of a pubbing person in the past; mainly because I never had the cash to do it on a regular basis and also I was quite the shy reserved type back then; still am now but I have been working on changing that for like the last 6 months or so.

Ooh so irritating I left my computer on when i left because I was downloading this 500mb application that i needed to test for work; when i came back my computer was off; my mom switched it off by turning off the switch!!! Even though I told her a million times never to do that. Now i have to download the damm thing all over again ....ROAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment