Sunday, June 22, 2003

I went to the bank yesterday to replace my ATM card and get a thumbprint for my study loan repayment loan (I was a month late in handing it in). I swear the bank officer who was attending to me was flirting with me. She was asking me where I studied and stuff, and she took longer as usual when she was holding my hand to put the thumbprint on the forms. Well she was probably fantasising at the same time if it was true about what they say about guys with big hands.

Oh and she gave me candy also while she was processing the form; hell if that doesn't isn't an obvious sign of saying that she wanted me really badly I don't know what is. I mean who gives candy to a 25 year old? I am pretty sure the guys before me didn't get any. Signs people, sometimes you can't ignore the signs !

No comments:

Post a Comment