Wednesday, June 04, 2003

A conversation between my colleagues earlier.

Her : Just now you say cannot go deeper but actually can.
Him : Is it ?

And the first thing that came to my mind was "That sounded so dirty..."


Miss Universe is showing on tv later. I don't know if its just me but its getting really boring , u got all different kind of boring segments like evening gown and the interview which no guy really cares about. All I wanna see is the swimsuit section can someone sms me when that starts thanks.
If I had the power I would make the following changes to the Miss Universe competition.

1. The girls will be in bikinis throughout the competition. Anyone who wears a one piece will be severely penalized. Gals who go topless get bonus points.

2. Water will periodically sprayed on the gals ..oh wait the bikinis have to be those really flimsy kinds.

3. Instead of evening gown change it to a mud wrestling competition.

4. For the interview section , the gals can request for another question if they fluffed the first one ...if they flash their boobs. Gals who are topless get the 2nd question automatically (obviously)

5. For the costume parade , instead of over-elaborate dumbass costumes, the gals will be claded in various bondage attire or skimpy chambermaid outfits.


Yes, I know I am a perv.


No comments:

Post a Comment