Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Pretty cool day today, 12 of us went to Pizza Hut for lunch and ate like nobody's business, i had like 5 or 6 slices of pizza, soup, salad, breadsticks and dun know what else. Downside was when I got back I was as sleepy as hell and had a really hard time concentrating on my work. Hmm maybe we should make it dinner next time !

There's a company barbecue at big boss's place on Friday which is pretty cool, but before I can look forward to that I need to hurry and complete two tasks that I are urgently need to finish by Thursday.
So probably not gonna be blogging that much for the next couple of days. But who knows rite.

P.S Is it me or does Lana Lang look way hotter in the new season of Smallville?

Oh yeah and I got the nicest compliment from a net friend earlier, you know the kind that makes you feel all good inside ...thanks for saying what you did babe ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment