Sunday, May 11, 2003

THE mom didn't wanna go anywhere today, really wanted to take her out today to a nice dinner but well its her choice after all. She hates to eat out, would rather wake up early in the morning to go to the market and then proceed to spend the whole morning cooking lunch and dinner instead of sitting in a nice restaurant relaxing and at least having the chance to get some decent conversation with THE sis and me. Women, can never understand them! And now THE sis told me they might not go to tekka (little india) after all. This is what happens when you don't plan things in advance. Now I shall go and bathe THE dog.

Oh by the way wanna dedicate this entry to sangeetha (think she should know why ;) ), you got no idea how much I loved your last entry , got me grinning like an idiot when I read it....you know ....i think I'm in love with you ....

No comments:

Post a Comment