Sunday, May 25, 2003

Doing my progress report now to submit to *** ...telling me the stuff I learned and was trained in the last 3 months in my company. Super Sian. Listening to Manson's new album while doing it. Liking it more and more as I listen to it. Manson has decided not to take things so seriously this time (Holy Wood, his last album, really sounded tired and overbearing), and it's so obvious you can even see it from the song titles; the first song is "This is the New S**t" for crying out loud. And then there are lyrics like these:
"I've got an F and a C and I got a K too, the only thing missing is a bitch like U" - from the song (S)aint
You are the church/I am the steeple/When we f*ck we are God's People - from the song Slutgarden

Priceless, simply priceless !

No comments:

Post a Comment