Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Today in Fear Factor, 4 gals dived into a tank with crocodiles. It almost seemed too crazy to be true. I have to admit that I probably wouldn't have the balls to do it, so gotta give those gals due respect. But a guy won the 100k though but it wasn't really fair cos the final challenge was a rather physical one.

Walked home from Bedok Interchange to Chai Chee instead of taking the bus today. It wasn't that long a walk around 15 minutes but it was pretty good workout (hey im not in the fittest state right now) and I think I can almost feel my biceps growing so it's all good. Gonna do it again tommorow.

I'm ahead, I'm a man
I'm the first mammal to wear pants, yeah
I'm at peace with my lust
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah
It's evolution, baby

Do The Evolution by Pearl Jam



No comments:

Post a Comment