Sunday, April 06, 2003

Fed and took the dogs for a walk, cos my folks went to 2 weddings today. I hate indian weddings, they are usually incredibly long-winded and really really boring, can stretch up to 3 hours. I mean would you want to sit in a chair for 2 hours plus and listen to a priest chanting non-stop in a language that you don't really understand. I didn't think so! So I lied and told them that I had work to do which was true, but I ended up not doing it...hmm that still constitutes a lie right?

Anyway when I brought my dogs down I wore a singlet to show off my recently enlarged biceps ( thanks to all the walks I been going for) and I saw this quite cute looking chick at the void deck waiting for someone. So I walked in front of her and at the same time discreetly flexed my (recently enlarged) biceps. She looked at me for like a sec then looked away. That's all. Sigh well its pretty obvious isn't it? She must be a lesbian!

Gonna need to think of something to say later for the meeting tommorow. Simon is going to be there so it's gonna be more serious than the usual meetings.. Stress !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment