Saturday, March 29, 2003

Going to buy 4D for my dad now. $30 dollars big and $20 dollars small for 1317. He spends like 100 bucks a week on that same number for the last 3 -4 years or even more i also can't remember. I here struggling for money and not buying clothes and all the other stuff that I wanna buy till I get my damm pay (which has been delayed once again ) and yet he finds no problem just donating it to the government, and its not like we are rich also. And I hate to buy it cos I dun believe in gambling but what to do still gotta do it.

Just got back from the 4D counter. When i was there filling out the lottery ticket form this indian old woman came up to me and asked me if I could fill up a form for her also and being the kind indian boy that I am i did but then she gave me this piece of paper with 11 different 4-Digit numbers ! Took around 5 minutes to fill it cos the numbers looked like they were written in roman numerals I am not kidding( well she was really old) .

I just changed my nick back to Paranoid Android. I have used like 5 -6 nicks over the past few years for ICQ depending on my mood and situation. First was 'Blacksnake78' ....no explanation necessary. Then there was "Nightcrawler78" cos I always slept really late like 3 -4 am. Then changed to Paranoid Android. Then there was "13" during my whole period of depression late last year when I was jobless and cos of some other stuff that I won't go into. Then came "Space Invader" after a gal i was interested in told me I was invading her space, I don't know why she said that, I only asked her out EVERYDAY for 2 weeks.( I thought she would be flattered ..sniff ) Then now back to Paranoid Android - Paranoid cos I am feeling a little paranoid about work and the damm sars, and Android cos ...err..cos I got buns of steel ?


I know some day you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a sun
In somebody else's sky
but why ... why... why...
can't it be... can't it be mine...

Black - Pearl Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment