Friday, February 28, 2003

Sigh I just checked. Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani got married last year on September 14 ...one day after my birthday. Damm you Gwen i loved ya u know .....I'm gonna take the wallpaper of you off my computer when i go back to work on Monday!

Feeling really tired right now. Research is not easy i tell ya; it is terribly frustrating and tedious and sometimes its like (at the risk of sounding cliched) looking for a needle in a haystack. Wonder when I will get my hands dirty and dive into the actual grid stuff.
Hoping to go catch a movie or something in the weekend; really need to chill out and relax.

Check out this cool Mind Reading thingy , I was kinda puzzled about how it worked at first but figured it out after a couple of tries. (No its not something scary i swear)

No comments:

Post a Comment