Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Arrgh wish people would stop sending me all those emails with those stupid inspirational stories about how you should treasure your loved ones or how you should live each day to its fullest because I honestly do not give a damm and I find them extremely annoying.

Didn't do much today at the lab ...well actually i spend quite a while trying to figure out how to set a Gwen Stefani jpeg as the wallpaper for my workstation and finally manage to do it with the help of my colleague. Sigh now thats one person I dun think i will ever get tired of looking at! Other than that did nothing much went for a pretty long lunch at NIE and a couple hours later a pretty long teabreak. Ya sounds very slack I know but this is the last day I'm gonna be able to do that. Cos tommorow I am signing the deed/contract and I officially start my work from thursday. Which also means i got to be there by 9:00 am instead of 11 am like i do now.

But there is a problem my bro-in-law who is one of my sureties tommorow lost his IC and Miss See See specifically said that we have to bring our IC. He has a temporary IC so i hope that will suffice but i am gonna call her tommorow to make sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment