Friday, January 24, 2003

Well interesting last couple of days. Finally asked that net friend who like ignores me most of the time why she was doing that and she told me she wasn't really into online chatting (anymore). Oh well that's that.


Then had this conversation with another net friend.
Me: Yo!
She : What ?
Me: Yo as in hi ?
She : What you want ?

I do not understand women. One day can be nice to ya next day can be .........or maybe it's just me i got no idea.

My mom just called me couple minutes ago. She calls me everyday she is at work and tells me the EXACT same thing each time and annoys the crap out of me.

Mom: Cook rice.
Me: OK
Mom: Take out the curry.
Me: OK
Mom: Wash the dishes and switch on the lights at 7.
Me: OK
Mom : And feed the dogs.
Me: OK
Mom: Dad told me that you didn't wash the dishes until he told you to.
Me: Ya
Mom: Ok thats all see you later.
Me: OK

Even when you do things when people tell you to do they still complain. Yesterday night when my dad came back he complained about the fact that i didnt wash the dishes (ok i forgot) and went into his whole speech about him working 12 hours a day. So i immediately got up and washed the dishes. And he still complained to my mom. Sigh really need to get out of the house ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment