Thursday, January 02, 2003

Things and People i am thankful for the past year:


1. I got to know a lot of really nice and/or interesting people thanks to ICQ , people whom i would have never have gotten to know otherwise. Some of them i now consider very good friends; and others i really wanna get to know better. But I did make some mistakes though that did jeopardise some of those friendships; and one of them I'm not even sure I'm gonna be able to salvage and that makes me sad. But I do hope those friendships that i still have will be there for a long time to come, but i got this feeling that most of them won't really last as long as I would want them to last. But thats life. But for those who consoled me when i was really down i will always remember them for it so a Big thank you to them.


2. I'm thankful for the fact that I have at least managed to conquer SOME of my shyness when it comes to members of the opposite sex. Yes I am sure you all will be shocked to know that the Indian Stallion is actually a pretty shy person in real life , and that is something really hard for me to admit ok but its true. Well I think its because i always had this feeling that I'm not exactly the kind of guy gals wanna hang out with cos first of all I'm no Mike Myers when it comes to my looks and secondly i'm not the most interesting person out there also; my life now is really really boring, at least to me.


3. I'm grateful for the fact that i got to know this really amazing person online and even gotta spend some time with her , every moment i did spend with her made me as happy as I ever been in a really long time. Ok ok so she ended up telling me that i was creepy and that I was invading her personal space (which i realise now that i was); but well shes someone who i really respect and admire cos she went through a lot of crap in her life and came out the stronger for it; and i will always remember her for that.


4. I'm grateful for my sis who has always been there for me when i needed someone to talk to , to my overprotective mom for always worrying and fussing about me even when she didnt need to , and to my dad for ...err...giving me money when i needed it.


5. To the friend who took me out for my bday and even bought for me a really great bday present; she has no idea how much that meant to me.


Ok i think thats all..cant remember anymore now also.

No comments:

Post a Comment