Wednesday, January 15, 2003

I think it is safe to say that I'm not gonna get the *** job ....have to admit I'm kinda disappointed cos I was really close but I think got no one to blame but myself , I could have done much better during the interview. Going to have to do better for the next one.

I downloaded and been listening to a song off the movie Gattaca('Departure'), the symphony piece that's played when he leaves Earth. This song makes me sad yet i just love it to death, and thats really weird cos I usually hate symphonies !

Latest Update : The guy from *** emailed the 12 of us saying that they still haven't made the decision because its subject to approval from EDB. I really hope they make their decision soon cos it's driving me crazy ! Well he emailed us cos some of the candidates called him and asked if they got the job which i think is kinda dumb. I mean if you got the job then obviously they will call or email you right. But that's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment