Monday, January 20, 2003

I love internet banking ! Just paid my SCV bill online via the DBS website, it was my first time so a bit kancong also but when I updated my book later at the ATM the transaction was updated so it's all good! Next time I'm at the post office I'm gonna laugh at those losers...err i mean people queueing up to pay their bills . Ya I'm mean so what not happy is it !!

Went to the library to argue my case , they said I didn't return one of my CD-ROMs that I borrowed like a month back, but I'm pretty sure that I did cos I remember returning it together with the book that accompanied it using the bookdrop. The librarian said they would search for it for 7 days and get back to me. Whatever happens I ain't gonna pay for it !


Mental note to myself : Stop this silly obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment