Sunday, December 08, 2002

Finally me and Dad got to putting up the xmas decorations and it was worse than i expected. I was seriously pissed off by the time we stopped work at around 5. Dun feel like going into the details ...anyway i always get pissed when working with my dad so nothing new . And still not done got another day to go ..Well 1 thing was my dad played this horrible music on the stereo while we were working ...first CD was like the music you hear during Chinese New Year at those shopping centres; you know those happy bouncy crappy tunes with the traditional chinese instruments....CD2 was songs like Quit Playing Games by Backstreet Boys and other crappy love ballads; but the catch is they were sung by Filipino singers not the original artists which made it sound even worse ! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at one point.Dun understand why anyone would wanna listen to that do you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment