Saturday, November 02, 2002

Ok i changed the comment server to Haloscan so all four of you can start commenting again, yeah i know you guys been dying to do it for the past few days. I asked a friend to give me her comment account at YACCS but she refused. Sigh there used to be a time when girls would do anything for the Indian Stallion ....

I'm blasting Marilyn Manson's Antichrist Superstar right now cos I'm alone at home woohoo! Listening to the song Beautiful People right now.
"The beautiful people, the beautiful people, it's all relative to the size of your steeple"
That lyric always cheers me up ...hey wait a minute, by right it shouldn't! : (
Something i can never figure out is how my dogs sleeping in my room aren't disturbed by the music. Dogs are supposed to have a much keener sense of hearing compared to humans right ? So how come the loud music from the Hi-fi doesnt affect them at all? i mean hell my parents complain abt my music everytime! Maybe it shows that dogs can appreciate good music !

I'm heading down to town later to catch the movie Red Dragon with Jiaqi and Yeh Li cos bloody Ivan cancelled at the last minute. HE says he hasn't slept in the last 5 days and some other crap like that. Like I care !

No comments:

Post a Comment