Friday, October 04, 2002

Went to Serangoon Broadway Photo Studio today, kinda pissed with them cos they told me that they would give those pictures that i didn't choose to develop, to their lab and ultimately it would be destroyed. So i asked them if they could give me the negatives and they said no. Talk abt doing anything to make a profit , well seriously have to thank my dad for this ...He was the one who was like rushing me to find a photo studio the night before so i just choose a random one and now seems like it turns out to be a wrong one. At least if i had more time i could ask my friends who already graduated for recommendations ..Oh well no point regretting now ...I just wish he stops doing that, dun know why he has this need to do everything in the fastest possible time even when its not necessary , its really irritating sometimes.
Oh yeah on the way there on the bus i was listening to Tool's Aenima and got so caught up in it i began singing along (oops!) and the auntie beside me started looking me in fear like i was some psycho or something. Oh well not the first time a woman thot i was a psycho anyway.

"He had a lot to say. He had a lot of nothing to say. We'll miss him. So long. We wish you well. You told us how you weren't afraid to die. Well then, so long. Don't cry. Or feel too down. Not all martyrs see divinity. But at least you tried."
- Eulogy by Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment